Alexander McQueen High Tops





I am so fucking Italian Vogue avant garde accessories spread right now. It's high meets low. The shoes are high and I'm low. I got these beauties a couple of months ago and I still haven't worn them. I want to be buried in white high tops. One of my friends is always telling me to stop buying white high tops but I keep telling him to go and fuck himself with his forest green suede desert boots.

The McQueens are fantastic. They're a shade big so I got some insoles from the supermarket. They've got velcro straps instead of laces so they should be pretty handy when I'm 75 and JUST CANT BE BOV'D

I also had a go at trying to buy shoes that cost less than $100. It didn't go terribly well. I bought two pairs from an ASOS sale. Both were 60 clams each. I got a grey pair of canvas mid-tops by Fred Perry and they got destroyed in a day. I popped them on and cycled to work then it poured down with rain and they got covered in mud. They also had a ridiculous suede trim that I failed to notice when I bought them. Suede is the most ill-suited fabric for shoes. Once a drop of any liquid hits suede then its all over and you can chuck them on your compost heap.

The other pair are white Puma high tops. They're interesting but I don't think I could wear them in public. Maybe if I met a guy who is into wearing sports gear while fucking then they'd definitely be suitable. Kinda like this guy....

And then we'd have wild Showgirls pool sex



2 comments:

Janet said...

Welcome back buddy. How I have missed your posts.

Adam Nash said...

At least you got to take them out of the box this one time...

Post a Comment