"I want to apologize to all of the people I have let down because of my behavior which has reflected badly on my family, friends, co-workers, business associates and others"-Kate Moss

I met up with some friends for dinner over the weekend and one of my friends Elise gave me a belated birthday gift.


Oh Patrick, I'm excited too!


Mwah. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays from me and my cat (I'm not allowed a real one yet because my apartment is too small. You can't swing a cat in here so why bother getting one)


My new schewzzzz! Never will they look this perfect ever again

KATE MOSS 4LYF

4 comments:

Michele said...

You are the best! I love that first picture, posin all Kate like...That cat pillow thingy is awesome, my sister has one too, I think I might steal it...

Nicholas Harmer said...

Have you been been drinking dacquiris alone at home again?

NIGEL NO TRENDS said...

Michele, I beg you to steal the pillowy cat from your sister. Not only does it bring good luck but it doubles as an elegant clutch purse*

And Nick, I have not been drinking daiquiris alone at home. I've been drinking margaritas.

*No it doesn't.

BatWeasel said...

Love the T bro, you rock the 'Kate Moss'....ain't no party like a Kate Moss party!!! Sounds like a great theme 4 a party if you aks me!!!!

Cat thingeee......weird.

Shoes, just wanna scuff 'em aye!

Love ya!!..........*mmmmmmwah*

Post a Comment