ACCESSORY SLUT

OK for those of you not in Australia, the government is trying to boost the economy with an economic stimulus plan like most other countries. What that meant for most people was $900 deposited into their bank accounts to freely spend on whatever they like, i.e. baby formula, video games, gardening equipment, meth. Whatever as long as the money stays in the country and keeps things afloat.
So I finally got mine today and bought a bag from the UK.
Feast...


It's by Raf Simons for Eastpak and it's to die.
If I have one thing to say to retailers in Australia it's this: Start stocking shit I want and then I'll buy it from you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck! SO jealous!
I spent my stimulus on...ummm, rent or something boring.

I hear we may be getting another one and if so, im in the cool runnings for one of these jackets

http://www.anndemeulemeester.be/collections.html

Post a Comment